Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

adding premade animations to tags

this is the tag we are going to make
supplies:
Gimp
texture or paper of choice
tube of choice
animation of choice

lets get started:
make your tag the way you want it and merge down all layers
add the name at the end if you want to offer it
open your animation as a new layer

move each layer of the animation where you want to place it, being careful that all layers are lined up correctly
duplicate your tag layer for each frame of your animation and move each one below an animation frame
merge each animation layer down to your tag layer
now on your top layer make your text and text border and merge them down
duplicate this as many times as you have a tag layer and merge each one down separately
save as .gif & remember to click save as animation
& tada! you are done!

0 comments: