Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Woo Hoo and Whatnot!

I'm going to be selling in a new store!!!! We don't have a name for it yet and therefore haven't bought the domain...but me and 2 of my FB Design Girls are going to be making a new store to sell our digital scrap kits and stuffs in!!!!
I'm all excited and I put this kit together last night for it!!!

I was listening to some Adele last night while making it so it's kinda themed for her :)
This Kit is HUGE! It contains 90 various elements, 30 papers, and 15 frames!!!

I'll let y'all know when the store is open and whatnot so you can come check us out!

0 comments: