Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Store is Now Open!!!!


The store is OPEN!!!! Not a lot in it yet (like any of my kits, lol) but we're working on it slowly!!!!

The name is: Ravishing Beauties Creations (cus we're just completely ravishing beauties, lol!)

Click the little blinkie to see the awesomeness!!!!


Now I am of course, not the only designer there! Oh no we got some fabulously talented ladies! Christine of Pure Reality Designs and Briana of Beautifully Broken Kreationz on FaceBook are there as well (though they do not have blogs yet....)

Also for you FBers, please be sure to "LIKE" our store's fan page RBC on FB as you never know what amazing goodies we will have in store for y'all there!!!! & Be sure to give Briana props on the amazing layout!
This is also where we will be displaying your taggies made with our kits so be sure to "LIKE"

You can, of course, continue to send your creations to my personal email for me to display here as well!

Well kiddos, I'm going to get to uploading my kits to the store so will see ya laterz!

Much Love!

xoxo

0 comments: