Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's been a while...lotsa stuff

First off, I know it's a little late, but I did make an Easter kit this year and it is available at Mystical Scraps and Berry Applicious


Second, I made a CT tag for Redefined Designs


This tag was made using her Tough Army Love kit, available at her stores listed on her blog, and the gorgeous artwork of Keith Garvey

I know I have been neglecting my blog and kit making and CTs...I've had a lot of crazy stuff going on but I am hoping to get some more CT work done soon and tuts and kits :) Just, you know, real life gets in the way of creativity sometimes...I do greatly apologize for that and hope to make it up to you. First thing on my list is making a FB freebie kit for fans of my page Pandora Designs on FB and then I do have to fulfill my requirements of 2 kits per month for the stores, but I want to get a blog freebie up soon too! 
I totally need ideas on themes! Any suggestions will be taken into consideration so feel free to shoot me ideas!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Mother's day. I don't think you've made a mother's day kit.

    ReplyDelete