Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Coming This October to Creative Misfit Creations!!! - NOW AVAILABLE

Made some kits for the Creative Misfits Blog!!! They will be released in October and I will edit the post when the kits become available to link you to the post where you can find them

Here are the previews of my kits:


Misfits Halloween Includes:
40 elements
6 frames
18 papers

Awareness Includes:
60 elements
8 frames
20 papers
and 4 awareness ribbons

these were made for the scrap kit challenge on the forum! please check out the forum HERE! there are tons of talented taggers and kit makers etc and everyone is super nice and awesome!!!

KITS ARE OUT AND CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE!!!

0 comments: