Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

New Exclusive Kit on Pandora's Box

this kit has just been added to my forum!!!
you can get it by joining and participating. by participating, you will earn special points we call GEMS.
gems can be traded in for a variety of prizes including this kit!!!
the forum is located HERE and once you register, an admin will quickly approve you and you can start playing with us!
This Kit was inspired by the wonderful work of Lady Mishka! you can purchase her tubes at PFD

the kit includes:
100 elements!!!
15 frames
and 40 papers

this is the largest kit i have made to date and i am very proud of it!

in addition to "paying" for this kit with gems, you can opt to purchase it from Ravishing Beauties Creations

Please leave me a comment with your email address used to make the donation if you choose to donate for the kit and i will email you with the kit zip file or where to download and the password when your donation has been confirmed

0 comments: