Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

CT Page Layout - Welcome to Spooksville

I made something friggin adorable!!!
Once again, I am using the fabulous kit by Kitties Sinful Designz, "Off to Spooksville" which you cana get exclusively at Mystical Scraps.
I super duper heart this kit!!!! The colors are so vibrant and fun and perfect for a friendly halloween! I think perfect for scrapping pics of your little monsters in their costumes!!
Since I have no lil human monsters of my own, I used 2 of my furry ones in this layout here:


Isnt that adorable? I love the little skull people in the van! :)

Ok that's it for now! 


0 comments: