Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hey

I'm just popping in for an update.

I really apologize that I haven't been updating, & that I haven't gotten a kit out in a while. I actually have 2 (a Halloween and a Christmas one) that I just haven't gotten around to uploading to the stores yet with all the chaos.
My purrincess, Elphaba, passed away November 1st. And I knew she was sick a little while before then, so I really haven't been myself for a good while. I'm just starting, really, getting...well, not back to normal, but better at dealing with it. I'm really going to try in the new year to be more productive. I'm not going to promise anything, because I don't want to disappoint, but I really am going to try.

I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!


0 comments: