Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

custom blog blinkies

custom blog blinkies will be 1.50 or 10 for 10

here are some examples of ones ive made


















now these were all made as gifts for friends i cannot promise you that i will be able to use the same elements on yours due to tou of the scrap kits but i do have a LOT of CU ok and S4H kits i can use or you could provide me with the kit you would like used

if interested please message me @ hotpinkfaerie@gmail.com and i will send you an invoice via paypal. also in your message please let me know what colors you would like used, what elements you would like, and what tube if you want one

0 comments: