Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy freakin New Year

its officially 2011! 1 year till the end of the world, lol....i sure hope not. im enjoying life too much right now!
dont really have much to say only i hope you are having fun celebrating and that you're staying safe! safety is key!
i wish i had some fireworks to set off but alas i dont have money for such frivolous things...
perhaps tomorrow i will be back with some goodies for yall! i have been very busy lately on my new forum (which you should join!) but i promise to get back to tutorials and whatnot asap!

0 comments: