Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012

CT Tut - Autumn Kitties


Tutorial Time!!!

Here's a preview of the tag we will be creating today:


For this tutorial I am using a PTU kit by Kittie's Sinful Designz called A Fairy Autumn Harvest. You can pick up this beauty at any of her stores listed on her blog HERE
I am also using a template by Kittie, Template 11, which you can find on her blog as well
The tubes I am using come from Sandlady at Pics For Design. You need a license to use her art.

Lets begin!

Open a new canvas, background white 600x600

Open the PSD template as a new layer

Apply papers of choice to the template layers
I used papers 2, 5, 9, 12, 15, 16, 17, & 18

I also recolored the frame and small heart template layers with a color from the kit and applied noise using RGB noise

Next add your elements
I used elements 99, 87, 73, 12, & 7
you will need to resize and rotate some of the elements to get the desired effect

Open your mask of choice as a layer and move to the bottom in your layers and channels pannel. I am using one of my own masks which you can find on the Creative Misfits Creations Blog

Apply paper of choice to the mask
Delete mask layer

Open your tube(s) as new layers
resize to your liking

To get the tube to pop out of the frame, duplicate the frame layer once and move one below your tube in your layers and channels panel.
on the upper frame layer only erase the bits that cover the tube you want to pop out
on the tube layer erase the bits that you don't want to pop out

add dropshadows to all layers except the interior of the frame, the top frame layer and your mask layer

Delete your bottom white layer

Add your copyright and text and save as a .png to keep transparency

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!

xoxo,

0 comments: