Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

PTU Tut - Classy Lady

Hey blog buddies! I got another tutorial for ya!

Here's a preview of the tag we will be making today!


For this tutorial I am using the a tube from the FTU artist Hellena (www.malefice.net) and my own PTU kit, Winter Wonderland which you can purchase at either Treasured Scraps or The Scrappers Den and a mask of your choosing (I am using WSL mask 84)

This tutorial was written using Gimp, but any program will do

Open a new canvas 600x600

Open mask as new layer

Go to colors, select invert. Then go to layers, Transparency, Color to Alpha

Open as layers Paper 2. scale paper 2 so that it fits in your canvas.

Make the mask layer active again.

Go to Layers, Transparency, Alpha to Selection

Back on the mask layer, select Invert and cut.

Make the mask layer invisible or delete it

Next Open Frames 2 & 3 as layers. Rotate one and place them over one another like shown. Scale down and merge both frame layers together

Open as layers Paper 3

Scale Paper 3 down so that it fits behind the frames and there is not any bit sticking out

Open as layers your tube (may need to scale down

Make the frame layer active again and duplicate it

Move one of the frame layers above your tube layer

Use the eraser tool to erase the bits of the upper frame layer so that it looks like the tube is popping out

Erase bits of the tube that are sticking out of the bottom of the frame

Open as layers snowflake 1, scale down, and place in the upper left hand side of the frame

Open as layers candle 1, scale down and place in the lower left hand side of the frame

Open as layers wineglass 1, scale down and place in the lower left hand side of the frame towards the right of the candle 1

Open as layers candle 2, scale down and place in the lower left hand side of the frame towards the right of the wine glass

Open as layers all the star elements and arange the layers as follows

Star 2
Star 1
Star 3

Scale and rotate the star layers to your liking and place to the right of the candles and wineglass elements

Add you copyright and Name 

Erase the white background layer and save as .png!

& tada! tag created!

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial & I would love to see your results!

0 comments: