Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

another one!!!

im so loving this right now!!!

this is a digital painting i did of one of my kitties, pie (peach)
so so proud of this one!!!


and wait! this is not exclusive!!!! you can purchase!!! I am asking a mere 1.50 per tube!!! and i will have more coming out later so you will be able to mix and match them!!! will be doing the rest of my kitties and some people as well!

if you would like to purchase the tube, please contact me @ hotpinkfaerie@gmail.com and i will send you my paypal information, or you can find that little donation button i had put on the scrap kit!

info: tube is 650x850 and in png format so can be used with any program. i can also send you psd format if that is preferred.
copyright you use with this tube is:
© Robin Green pandorasbox11.forumotion,com and your license # which will be assigned to you when purchasing!

really hope you like! oh so excited i taught myself how to do this! in gimp no less!!!

0 comments: