Link To Me!

Support Me!

& for my CT Ladies

CU Licenses

My CU Licenses:










I CT For

I CT For:



My CT Team

My CT Team:



Forums I LOVE

Forums I Love

Tut Writers Inc

Tut Writers Inc.

Followers

Networked Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cutsey Halloween Freebie Kit

omg! another halloween kit?!?!?!

yep!!! I love this holiday!!!

 

This Kit Contains 20 Papers and 42 Elements!
Elements Are:
1 Balloon
1 Bat
3 Buttons
1 Candy
2 Candy Apples
2 Cats
7 Cookies
1 Cupcake
1 Eyeball
4 Frames
1 Ghost
2 Haunted Houses
1 Lil Frankie
1 Lil Monster
1 Lil Skellie
1 Lil Vamp
1 Lil Witch
4 Pumpkins
2 Skulls
1 Spider
2 Trick or Treat Bags
&
2 Witch Hats

You can download from 4shared HERE

ok so I have been told my comments on the blog are not working and have tried but cant seem to fix the problem :( so if you download, please leave some love on 4shared!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Can't wait for Halloween! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have downloaded a lot of these. If I do end up using them I will credit you! They are all awesome!!!!! :) Your so talented. I havent scrapped in years. I started kepping a scrapbook from the age of 16. The last page I made was when my 6 year old was born. So its been 6 years. When we moved last year I forgot to get all my scrapbook stuff out of my moms attic. Well she ended up moving also and the person who moved in TRASHED everything that was up there. Ugh!! Made me sick and so mad at my self. But anyways. Awesome work. So lovely :) I found your page on facebook.

    [facebook.com/aprilx0x]
    [aprilx0x.livejournal.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!
    April, that is just arg! ridiculous! that they trashed everything and all! Oh I would have been furious!

    ReplyDelete